donderdag 29 oktober 2015

FW body essentials

Hey missy, 

No outfitpost today but instead I'd like to talk to you about my body essentials especially for fall & winter. 

To me, it's so important to keep my body hydrated. And I love to smell good too so I like to combine those aspects while choosing my products carefully! 
 
  

This one here is my absolute favourite perfumed body cream. It's called "Femme Noblesse" by LR. I got this one for my birthday and I am seriously addicted to it, I use it after every shower. The smell is really soft & feminine, it smells like roses, oranges and vanilla. And it gives my body the hydratation it needs. This product costs around 30 euro for 200ml which is not much in my opinion. They also have an eau de parfum with the same smell. Because the one I got for my birthday was empty, I looked it up on the internet and there are multiple websites where you can buy this body cream and also as a set, including the perfume. 
 
  

These soaps from "Vents d'Anges Créations" are so great! The thing that makes them special is that they smell like certain winegrapes: viognier (a white grape) and syrah (a blue grape). The viognier is my favorite because it's sweeter. You can also buy these online on several websites. The price per piece is 2.5 euro but they also have bigger ones which cost around 12 euro per piece.


I have a lot of problems with my hands especially during winter. They can feel so sore! Like when I have to do the dishes in hot water and then I go outside when it's freezing, my knuckels will feel sore and my hands will feel wrinkly like an old woman. So therefor I use Rituals' hand lotion. It's a bit greasy at the beginning but when it's dry, your hands will feel so soft! I do need to use it several times a day but it's worth it because this product works! They have different scents but I prefer this one because it smells quite fruity. It costs like 10 euro I guess and there are so many Rituals stores so don't worry, you'll find yours.

& then there are my wet wipes. These are from Primark and they only cost 1 euro. You can use these for your face and for your hands. These wipes will keep your skin very soft. I also use them when I spill something and it's all over my hands, you'll never notice because of their fruity smell.



Last but not least: the trick for kissable lips. We have to be honest here, wintertime is all about kisses: misletoes, New Years kisses, Christmas kisses, reading your Christmas letter kisses,... You know what I'm talking about! 

So we need to get our lips kissproof! I do this by using 2 products. First of all the Bubbelgum Lip Scrub by Lush. If you tast it, you just want to put the whole thing in your mouth but that's not really what you got to do with this. Although it's a scrub, it's really soft for your lips. Just apply it, move your lips and done. Your lips will feel so soft, you have no idea! And it really has the bubblegum taste! This product costs 9.95 and you can find it in any Lush store & in other flavours as well. 

And to conclude my body essentials, this is one thing I can't live without. The Oilily Lip Balm. I don't really know if they are still selling this one because I went to Ici Paris a couple of months ago and they only had them in a small can, not in this lipstick form. But then I went to another Ici Paris and they did sell them so I bought 10, just to be sure I won't run out of them. They only cost 1 euro per piece, which is a superbuy!! They don't really taste like anything but what's more important? Good taste or good protection? It's quite greasy which I need in a lip balm. I use this every day when it's cold! 

Kissable lips season? I'm ready!

Charis x 


Geen opmerkingen: