zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

Félize

Hello sweeties, 

"Happy girls are the prettiest" and I couldn't agree more! Today my journey led me to Grobbendonk where the amazing Caty from Félize displayed her mini pop-up store.


Caty is a mom of 2 beautiful girls: Féline and Louize (yes smartypants, that's the reason why the shop is called Félize). Caty is a really sweet woman with a great sense for fashion! And the most important part: she's honest if you ask for her opinion. The mini pop-up store combines home deco with trendy clothes, and even more trendy accessories. Take a look:


The thing I love most about Félize is that Caty really understands what we need in our closet right now. I was really in love with the collection going from bernadettes to overalls to tshirts with pine apples. Not to mention her collection of accessories:




The collection of Félize fits young and old. And I can't forget to mention this: all the pieces are affordable! 
And hey, what did you expect, of course I bought some stuff!  

I bought this bernadette-a-like black sweater which is one of the most comfortable sweaters I ever had to be honest. It's one size and this means that it's a bit oversized, nothing better than that, right? And I also bought this awesome necklace and these really cute earrings. Would you have been able to resist these pieces? Don't lie, I know you would have done the same!

If you're interested in having a mini Félize pop-up store at your place, visit the website www.shopfelize.be and contact Caty. You will get 10% of the items which have been sold to shop for yourself (WAIT WHAAATTT, yes I know..). And one of the biggest benefits, you can pay cash or by card. 

PS: don't forget to invite me if you invite Félize to your place

Charis x 

Geen opmerkingen: