dinsdag 13 oktober 2015

Patch perfect

Hey lovely readers, 

I told you that I would blog about my DIY-parka, so here it is! 

Sweater: H&M
Blouse: Donaldson
Coat: Zara
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Nike
In one of my previous posts I mentioned that I was experimenting with iron-on patches. I got inspired by the wonderful +Celinescloset. She pimped up her parka by ironing stars on the back so I started to look for cool patches to iron on my very own parka.




I looked on websites like Aliexpress, Etsy & then I found these wings on Ebay. I ordered them immediately! They are also available in gold but I prefer my silver ones.


They are sold per 2, this means that you have them on seperately. I just looked at my coat to see if it was symmetrical and I don't know if it is, but I don't care, I like it! 

You can do it on any kind of parka, I bought this one at Zara, it was on sale for 30 euro. The wings were 17 and I had them stitched on to be sure they don't get off for 4 euro so I have an awesome (and unique) coat for 51 euro.  


Weather forecast: possibility of snow tomorrow

I don't mind, I have the perfect coat to keep me warm! 

Charis x 

PS: if you're wondering which lipstick I'm wearing on my first pictures, I bought these just today and I'm really in love with both colours!

Geen opmerkingen: