woensdag 14 oktober 2015

Upper what?

Upper deck? Upper playground? Uppercut? Uppercase? Upper east side? Upper body workout????

UPPERDARE!!!

Okay so I laughed my ass off yesterday. One of my friends decided to organize an upperdare party at her place. 

I noticed that guys are reading my blog too so this one is for them, to give them a look behind the scenes of a girlsnight ;). 

So guys, what happens at an upperdare party? First of all you get this list, all the products that are shown (& tested) that night are shown on this list. Yes, the list is quite long! But we had enough bottles of wine to keep us all satisfied.


Okay I know what you guys think, it's all love toys and stuff. Well, that's actually false. We always start off quite innocent. You know how girls are, we never show everything we've got at the beginning ;).


So this was a perfume to use in a room in the house. I really liked the look of the perfume and the smell wasn't that bad either.


And what do you think of these handcuffs? All fluffy, and you don't need a key to open them so no accidents there haha! Buttt, you can only use them on the girl because they are for quite small wrists, too bad guys!


I really liked this mask but what do you use it for? To play dressup with your hubby? Kinkyyyy... or not.


This was my favorite product of the evening! Body paint which you can eat! You have 2 types: the one that tastes like dark chocolate and the one that tastes like cuberdons. I prefered the chocolate. You can write everything you want and just lick it off right after. If I would have had a boyfriend, he would probably be covered in dark chocolate saying "I love Charis" right now, I'm such a child haha.

Okay, now we're getting to the toys part...



These little rabbits were to stimulate you down under, I don't really get why their ears are so big though, but hey, who am I to complain about things that can give me pleasure...


So this was one of the vibrators. I wonder, why do they always make them in pink?


These were the Chinese balls, to train you down under. They even have them from 45g. I was just sitting there like whaaattt?


I really did have a good time last night. Another thank you for our host of the evening!!


Charis x

Ps: to end it with a bang:

Geen opmerkingen: