woensdag 7 oktober 2015

Summertime sadness

Summer is officially over and that makes me sad. That's why I want to look back on my favorite season and the reasons why the summer of 2015 made me so happy. Just to warn you in advance, this is gonna be a long one:

Travelling

I absolutely love to travel! I don't care where I'm going but I love to explore new places, get to know new people and just be away from home for a while.

These pictures were taken in Belek, Turkey. We went to the Voyage Hotel and it was really one of the best vacations I ever had! Although the sun wasn't always shining, I had the time of my life! I loved the beach, the food, the company, everything about this vacation was just what I needed at that time.




I also went to Bordeaux 2 times to visit my lovely friend Yelena, or Frankie as I like to call her. I met some great people there who I hope to see again very soon! I remember sitting on the bus to the airport the second time I left, crying my eyes out. The guy behind me asked me what was wrong and I told him that it would probably be the last time I was in Bordeaux. I'll never forget what he answered "You don't have to cry for that, you do know that anything is possible right? No one will stop you to come back, you'll see these people again one day if you really want it" and he was right, they are only a plane ride away.  


Aaaand I went to Knokke for a week. My sister-in-law has an appartment there and she owns a store named "Julie et moi". I had to work there for a week (I'll blog about it later). I was having some guy problems back then (I could even start a blog about that with all the frustrations I get from them haha) and it felt so good to be in such a pieceful place. Taking a walk on the beach every morning, having a glass of wine after my shift and working on my tan, DREAMJOB!


Parties

I rarely go to parties but during summer it's different. There are so many festivals and parties which I like to attend. I can't use my excuses like "it's too cold to go out" or "I'm so tired" because you won't be able to sleep because of the heat anyway... So my friends just drag me there and I seem to enjoy myself every time! 

Replay festival, Sunset festival, Sunrise festival, I did them all!




Cosy nights

There's nothing better than spending time with your friends... Especially during summer! Grabbing dinner really late, it just doesn't matter because you can still sit outside, getting together for drinks, going to amusement parks, going for a walk with the most beautiful baby ever,... 



Chillaxin'

But most of all, summer is to relax! I love spending time in bed, but during summer, I only stay in bed if I'm hungover. Most of all, I'd like to get out of bed, get my bikini on and hangout at the pool, so that's what I did!

 



Summer 2015, I had a blast! Thank you to all the people who have been a part of it! 

Charis x

PS: this picture was taken at the end of summer, when we had to go back to school to retake our exams, look at how happy we were!


Geen opmerkingen: