zaterdag 17 oktober 2015

Can I hat it like that

Ola chicas! Como estas? 

Nevermind the Spanish, I followed like 3 lessons and then I changed to German haha.

Sooo, I was talking to my colleague at work the other day and she told me she wanted to buy a hat. But she wasn't sure because she thought she wasn't gonna wear it that often. Here's my advice: if it looks good, wear it! I'm not saying if it feels good, wear it. Because heels don't usually feel good, but you have to wear them too!

Hat: Boohoo
Sweater: H&M 
White top: Forever21
Coat: Katia G
Jeans: Polo Jeans Ralph Lauren
Shoes: New Balance
Bag: Louis Vuitton

So I recently bought this hat at Boohoo.com. You always see their commercials on tv and I thought I'd take a look at their webshop. I bought some dresses too and I'm very happy with them! But back to the hat, I was looking for a grey one for quite a while now but never found the right size. I bought this online so I didn't know if it was right for me or not, but I think it's okay. Except for the colour, I thought it was a bit lighter but hey, it's grey.
 

I bought the H&M sweater to patch it up actually. But when I see it on me like this, just plain basic, I think I might leave it like this because it doesn't look wrong at all. 

& then there's the coat! I bought it at the last day of sale at Bobo Tremelo. It was a real bargain, to say the least! Katia G is an Italian brand and the coat might not seem that warm but believe me, it is! The only thing I dislike about Italian brands are their sizes, it says size 42 which means it's a size 38. I'm definitely not wearing this one on a date!

And look at the fashionable lady walking right next to me. My schoolgirl Lisa has the most awesome style ever. To be honest, she looks good in everything! She has this yellow fur which I'm soooo jealous about, and she just owns every outfit! A pink Zara coat and Nike's who would be able to pull this outfit off?

 

Talk to you later sweeties, thanks for reading! 
Charis x


Geen opmerkingen: