donderdag 1 oktober 2015

Furry days of fall

Hey thunderbuddies

I promised you guys yesterday that I would have a new post online today and since I always try to keep my promises, here it is!

So I was quite sick yesterday... Many of you won't know this but my lungs are sick. I actually have astma and to top it off, I have some allergies too. When I take my inhaler, my lungs are healthy but there are certain things which influence my lungs in a bad way, like weather changes. I didn't go to school or (goalie)practice yesterday which means I was really feeling bad and I got tired very quick because otherwise I would have gone!  

But hey, who gets tired of posing for a picture? Not me ;)


Hat: got it at a local market
Sunglasses: Oakley Holbrook (Shaun White)
Dress: Mango
Faux fur: Forever21
Bag: Chanel Boy

I love my Oakley sunnies and I know for a fact that my brother is so jealous of them! I think the frame itself is quite manly but to be honest (and this is not to brag) I look good with a lot of sunglasses! I have like 4 oakleys in total, which all of them have a quite manly look but if you wear them right, I don't see a problem there. And obviously you need mirrored lenses. How else can you spot everyone without them knowing you're watching?!


I have 2 real furs, which I'll show you another time. But this was the first faux fur I bought. It was really cheap and it doesn't feel that soft but I loved the colours which is why I bought it. 


One of my best friends Michelle texted me to hang out with her and so I did. We grabbed dinner at De Korenaar and went to the movies. I've wanted to see Southpaw for a while and thank god they played it yesterday. I really recommend the movie, drama, romance and hot bodies, who couldn't use that on a Wednesday evening? 


Talk to you soon
Charis x







Geen opmerkingen: