zondag 4 oktober 2015

Champagne showers

What's up peepz,

Sundaaayyyzzz I really enjoy being cuddled up in bed until noon. Buuuuttt if you bought new clothes and you can't wait to show them off, you have to get up early to get your outfit on point ;)

Sweater: Félize (see previous post)
Pants: Primark
Shoes: Adidas 
Sunglasses: Sunglassspot 
Bag: Louis Vuitton  

I don't mind buying stuff that someone else has, but I do always search for things which I haven't seen on anyone yet. I had this with my new Adidas Originals shoes. Everyone is wearing them nowadays but hey, did you already see these green ones? Because I haven't!

I know I'm drinking at 11 am but I promise that I don't have a drinking problem haha! I was having a Castigno Brut Rosé Nature. Castigno is a wine estate located in St Chinian, France. The estate is led by Marc and Tine, a really sweet couple from Belgium. The Brut Rosé Nature has a really light rosé colour and the bottles are stunning (gift idea!!). "Nature" means that there is no sugar added to this sparkling wine. 

Marc and Tine are not only great winemakers, they throw awesome parties too! This picture was taken a couple of years ago at an event that they organised: Gipsy Castigno. These people really know how to entertain, one of the best nights of my life! 

Charis x


Geen opmerkingen: