donderdag 22 oktober 2015

Beanie fever

Hey sweeties! What's up? 

I'm sorry for my post yesterday but I was so extremely tired but I am going to try to make it up to you guys today! So, here's another outfitpost! 

There are things which I'm addicted to during summer: sunglasses & flip flops. 
And there are things which I'm addicted to during winter: beanies & scarves. 

I think it's already cold enough to wear both of them! 

Beanie: Pieces
Poncho: Primark
Sweater: Vero Moda
Pants: Zara
Shoes: 5th Avenue
Bag: Julie et Moi



There's just one thing I hate about beanies, the way your hair looks when you take them off. I bought this beanie at pieces and I have it in a dark pink too. I love that it's a bit baggy on top.  

I had my pictures taken in our garden today and as you can see, the leafs are falling off and changing colour. I just love these little things about fall. 


I am so happy with my 5th Avenue shoes! I already have them for a while now. I bought them when I was in Rotterdam, which is definitely one of my favourite places! They are just so comfy, I could walk a marathon with them! Like literally, someone dare me... #BringItOn

The poncho, well, it is the first one I ever bought. I hate to be cold and I wasn't sure if I was gonna wear it. But hey, got to take a risk sometimes, right? And to be honest, I love it! This one is just plain and simple and with a thick colar it has everything I need. I combined it with a sweater that is almost the same colour just to avoid heavy colour contrasts.


I also want to talk to you about the lipstick I'm wearing. Sometimes I get these ideas like: I want to buy a headband now but I only have 2 euros. I had a moment like this when I bought this lipstick. I wanted a new colour but I didn't want to spend much on it. This lipstick is called "06 Barely There" from Essence. And as you can see, it really is barely there. It makes your lips look slightly darker but not much, which I like about it! And, it's not expensive, at all! I didn't put a filter or anything on the picture below so this is how the colour really looks like.


Talk to you later, enjoy your evening
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: