dinsdag 3 november 2015

Bootie Shake


I didn't make a spelling mistake in my subject, I do mean bootie shake and not booty shake. Because I'm talking about my new fall proof booties. 

So what do you think of my fall proof short boots from Shoe Discount? I also bought them in black because they are so comfortable to wear, and they were really cheap too. I had my doubts about the colour because they look like they are black when I'm in a different light. But I'm so satisfied with them! A light jeans brings out their blue colour, a darker jeans will make them look a bit darker. 



Another thing which I'm very satisfied with is my pink Essentiel scarf. I bought them last winter but normally they sell them every winter, or at least a look-a-like because they know how everyone loves them! I have this one in a camel colour too. It's a really long and fluffy one which I adore about it! You can flop it around like 3 times if you want! The scarf is made of 70% angora and 30% nylon. Essentiel had this scarf in several colours. Which colour are you buying for FW 2016? 

Blouse: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Vest: Coccas Noorderwijk
Sunglasses: Boohoo
Scarf: Essentiel
Boots: Shoe Discount




I had my pictures taken by my nephew today, I can tell you right now he will never do this again. Deep down I know he liked to help me, obviously! These were taken right in front of his house in Lichtaart. You have to admit, how calm and peaceful does this look! 

Talk to you later!
Charis x 


Geen opmerkingen: