donderdag 8 oktober 2015

All black thursdays

Hey Guys,

I've been soooo busy with school lately, and it's only October... And I should be putting my hockey gear on right now but I just can't since I haven't finished my French tasks for tomorrow.

Some people have asked me where I get my inspiration for my blogposts and that's quite simple to answer. I write about everything, this blog is like my diary.

For today I have an outfitpost. I got inspired by one of my friends. I was scrolling trough her pictures on facebook and I really liked her outfit so I got into my closet and found this:


 
Shirt: Light in the box
Leather look legging: New Look
Shoes: Invito 
 

Look, I don't really support wearing a legging as pants but hey, it looked okay so I didn't care. The long shirt covered everything up so no worries ;)



 
I did have some cosy time today. I had lunch at Lucy Chang with one of my friends and got ice cream after. Summer, fall, winter or spring, having an ice cream is always a good idea!
 
 
 
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: