dinsdag 29 september 2015

Trench toast

Hello my dear readers, 

Do you know the feeling: you need to leave in an hour but you still have to decide what to wear. Fall: the sun is shining but it's quite cold outside, what do you wear? 

There are certain things I can spend big money on: handbags, shoes, sunglasses and coats. I can go for a month without wearing the same coat twice, I admit, I'm an addict. 

I had to go to school today so I had to wear something comfy. I bought this trenchcoat a couple of months ago and I haven't worn it yet. But today was the day this trench saw the light. 

Trenchcoat: Vila
Blouse: Donaldson
Jegging: Bershka
Sneakers: Nike
Bag: Goyard


You can't see it on the picture above but I was wearing a vest underneath. I bought this bernadette at Coccas and I have them in 5 different colours, wuuupsss...


I have to concentrate on my homework now
Charis x

PS: never let your friends take your pictures, you'll both start laughing and you'll get pictures like these






Geen opmerkingen: