dinsdag 19 april 2016

Turkey day 9

Hello my loved ones, 

I still have 2 days left to talk to you about from the Turkey vacay. We're at day 9 already! To be honest, I don't have a lot to talk about from this day, regular chillings you know... 


It's the days at the beach that I miss the most! It doesn't matter for me if I'm in Turkey or if I would be somewhere else, as long as there's a beach, I don't want to go home! 

And again, the group was getting smaller that night. One of the most awesome people I've met was leaving that night :(



After saying goodbye, we decided to do something active for one of our last nights. There was a bowling alley in our hotel and we were up for it! 


Unfortunately, my bowling skills aren't that good. Better luck next time? 



Kisses
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: