donderdag 7 april 2016

Turkey day 1

Hello my loves, 

I hope you are all doing good. I've been quite busy these last couple of months so now it was time to relax a little. With Easter break we always go to Turkey. Normally for 10 days but this year we went for a day extra. Since I haven't posted for a while, I'll lead you trough my trip day by day so here is day 1...

I always go with my auntie, uncle, nephew and their best friends. But when we get there, there are always people we know from other vacations so we end up having dinner with 20 people...

If there is one thing that I really hate in life it would be to pack my bags. I mean, I don't mind going on a citytrip for 3 days because you know what you'll wear. But if you go on a holiday for more than a week, God what do you take?

I always just pack my new clothes, without looking at which pieces fit together. I started packing on Friday at 11 pm and I had to be at my aunties place the next morning at 7. So I got up at 5 to unpack my bag and pack it again (I guess we all know this problem??)
 

This picture was taken at the airport with the fabulous Wendy (my auntie's best friend). We departed from Eindhoven airport. I really think I become another person when I go on a holiday, just because I barely get a day off troughout the year.





























We had a very good flight, not that much turbulence at all. Although, I was sleeping during the flight and the turbulence woke me once but it didn't last long. I always like to sit next to the window. First of all I like to take pictures when I'm in the sky but it also gives me a feeling of being in control (don't ask me why, it's all in my head I guess). 

After a 1h drive with the bus, we arrived at our hotel, Voyage Sorgun. Last year we've been to the same hotel but in Belek. For me it was the first time in this hotel but my family has been here many times before. The service they offer is excellent and the rooms are so pretty and clean!





We were all so tired after our trip so we had dinner, had a couple of drinks and went to bed quite early. We knew the next day was going to be as exhausting as this one... Free drinks & sun all day, awesome combo! 


Goodnight
Charis x


Geen opmerkingen: