zondag 10 april 2016

Turkey day 3

Rise and shine my loves, 

It's so hard to post about my holiday in Turkey. When I see all these pictures I just want to drive to the airport and get on a plane. I've said it before and I'll say it again, my holiday was awesome and I'm not even talking about the weather now.

So about day 3, I had an all black kind of day, lovely! 


I had my doubts if I should bring my Isabel Marant's on holiday and to be honest, I'm glad I did because I wear them anytime I'm wearing black. They fit with skinny jeans, a dress, shorts, a skirt,... What I'm wearing here are shorts but they look a bit like a skirt. They are from Bershka, I was looking for a pleaded skirt but I couldn't find it but then I found these shorts and I was so happy. The top, I bought that a couple of years ago in Zara Budapest, it is actually waaayyyy too big but you don't really notice it, only if you pay attention. Glasses are from Sunglassspot, obviously and the hat is the one I bought at Iam at the airport. 

Okay, I had to take some pictures to make other people jealous right, well here we go: 
Like seriously, who wouldn't want to be in this place. The weather, the water, the food, I have no complaints at all!

 I'll show you my 2 favorite places of the hotel. 



This is the pier. You had 2 different ones, one where everyone could go and one which was +16. We always went to the regular one which was accessible for everyone. There's also a waiter who comes by every once in a while to ask what you want so you don't have to get up from your sunbed ;). When there was no wind, this was the place to be, but in the afternoon it could get a little bit chilly and that's when I found my second spot.



Everyone knows how much I love the beach! If you don't know that about me, you don't know me at all! I even have this tradition that no matter what happens, I need to see the beach on my birthday, yes 31 December! Not really a time to go to the beach but I made it a tradition so no way back. I just love to be on the beach because a lot of people were lying at the several pools and when I go on a holiday, I need my rest. It's at places like these where I think about everything that is happening in my life. It's my calm spot.

I'm not really a person that likes to go out a lot so on day 3 I went to bed early again.   
 


Enjoy your day
Love, Charis x 






Geen opmerkingen: