vrijdag 8 april 2016

Turkey day 2

Good morning sweeties, 

It's time to tell you all about the second day in Turkey. I have to admit, I stock my pictures with OneDrive and I have to think hard whether these pictures are from the second or the third day, but I think I'm right with these. 

So second day, I got up at around 8 o'clock. I know that's early but I had been getting up at 7 for a couple months now so I was still in that rythm I guess because normally on holiday I would stay in bed until 10 at least (I did that for all the other days btw).


Back in Belgium I was looking for a cool bathingsuit and I couldn't find one. I went to Forever21 and got this pretty red one on sale! It was the last one and it was fit for my size. Can you already guess how happy I was?! About the hat, I got that one at Iam. I saw it in Antwerp first but I thought like no, it doesn't fit me that well. But then we were at the airport in Eindhoven and there's an Iam store and I tried it on again. And to be honest, it definitely wasn't a misbargain! 



Me and my nephew got breakfast and decided to go around the hotel to check everything out. As you might see on these pictures, the second day was actually the most cloudy one. 

As I was unpacking my bags, I noticed that I didn't bring my anticonception nor my allergypills. I was a bit worried about that so I went to Guest Relations to ask if I needed a receipt from the doctor for that. Apparently you don't, you can get it just like that in Turkey.

So I asked my nephew if he wanted to come with me to the city to get them. He called his mom and a couple of minutes later, we were all going into town. 


We had the all-inclusive formula at our hotel so drinks were for free. I can't even count how many times I had alcohol for breakfast. I left that bad habbit once I got back to Belgium, I can assure you that.


And what did I wear on the most cloudy day of our holiday? Well, I found my shirt and pants at Forever21, just as my bathingsuit they were on sale! The top is actually a Plus Size. But I really liked the colour and I decided just to try it on. I kind of like the fact that it is so oversized, it makes it very comfortable to wear it over your bikini and if you wear the shirt in your pants, you wouldn't even notice that it's a plus size. Slippers are from Havaianas (I might have 10 pairs of those) and glasses are from C&A. 

At the hotel there are several restaurants where you can eat dinner. You have the main restaurant, the steakhouse, a Greek restaurant, the Italian restaurant and also a Chinese restaurant which was on the menu for that night. I decided to wear a long dress from the brand Anonymous. Together with my pink bernadette, I both got them from Coccas Noorderwijk. We had a great meal and we also got some drinks afterwards at the local disco. 

Enjoyed my second day, check!

Have a nice Friyaaayyyyy
Charis x






Geen opmerkingen: