zondag 17 april 2016

Turkey day 8

Hello beauties, 

Okay so I just want to mention that this is my 50th blogpost since I started my blog wuuuhuuuuww!

I'll be serious now. So day 8 in Turkey. The group was getting smaller and smaller since a couple of people left the night before. But that doesn't mean that it was less fun! It was still blondies united!
 

 

And again, it was "just hangin' at the pool"-day. I can't stand to be in the sun all day, I need to walk around every once in a while so I tried to go in the pool, to be honest I wasn't going to try that a second time! 
 

Okay so that night we decided to go back to the steak restaurant. God, I was so hungry! We also went to that restaurant a couple days before and then I took the rib eye. It tasted so good but I wanted to try something different now.  I was up for a burger but I never expected to get a giant like this: 

  

 It tasted soooooo good! And if you're there with the right company, that makes it a perfect evening!




After the restaurant we went to the disco. Me and my nephew always make this picture while we're in Turkey for my brother. We always make this silly face and show it to my brother when we get home. He always cracks up when he sees it. But we make normal pictures as well though. 







I still have a quite funny story to tell you. Me and my nephew went to our room quite early since there weren't a lot of people at the disco. So when we were walking to our room we saw this little cat on our route. I started to pet her and immediately 2 other cats came as well. We tried to get the little one in our room but the 2 other ones wouldn't leave. So we just gave them some water. 20 minutes later the cats were still outside our door and wanted to sneak in everytime we opened the door. So we just went to bed and hoped that they wouldn't find a way to get in.


Kiss
Charis x







Geen opmerkingen: