dinsdag 12 april 2016

Turkey day 5

Hey Guys, 

I hope your day has been good so far. I'm already in bed so I'm gonna keep this post quite short. 

We're half in my 10 day summary of my holiday so here it goes for day 5: 

I told you before my nephew likes to stay in bed late and day 5 was no exception. It litteraly gets on my nerves when he's still in bed and I'm just sitting there. So I just sat down on our porch and made some selfies, you know how it goes. 


Don't ask me why but I always think I look better in a foreign country? Just because my skin looks so much better when the sun is shining. It might just be something in my head but anyway... Maybe it's because of the freckles. 

So when my nephew finally decided to get out of bed, we were already late for breakfast. Spaghetti bolognaise for breakfast it was... There are worse things in life you know. 


I spent the rest of the day on the beach. There was no wind so it wasn't cold at all. Got my music on, sunglasses on and thoughts were off. 


I don't know what it is with this place but the combination of palmtrees, the beach and the sea makes it a happy place for me. It's like I forgot what was happening in Belgium, I just focused on what was happening at that moment and enjoyed it all. How can you not with a view like this? 


We went to the steak restaurant to end our day. It was funny because I was wearing all white. Since I always spill something, either it's my drink or I drop a piece of food, I can't keep my clothes white. But I managed quite well! Everyone was going for a drink in the lobby afterwards but that's not my place to be so I went to bed, watched some tv and got some sleep. Ready for day 6...


Charis x 





Geen opmerkingen: