vrijdag 15 april 2016

Turkey day 6


Hello chica's

I can't believe it's Thursday already! Time is going by so fast these days. It's been almost 2 weeks since I was in Turkey but it feels like I was there yesterday (I wish I was there yesterday as well...)

So how did I spend day 6 there, I'll show you (yes this is a Justin Bieber song).


Again we were late for our breakfast so we got up at 10 because at 12.30 lunch is served. We left our room at 12 so we had some time left. When you go through the hotel lobby, there's a terrace with cosy seats and where you have a view on the pools and the beach, it's wonderful. So we decided to have a drink already ... again, alcohol for breakfast.









I am so in love with these pants! I got them from Minimum, the Danish brand. I ordered them online a couple of months ago and I haven't worn them since I got them so I was really excited.

We always went back to our room after we had breakfast/lunch, I had to change clothes since I had packed a breakfast-outfit, a beach-outfit and an evening-outfit for each day.






As you can see, I don't wear a lot when I'm at the beach other than a bikini, a shirt and sometimes shorts. You know, it comes in handy when you want to get an ice cream ;). The shorts are from Gilly Hicks, I have them in all colours! And the shirt is from Wildfox. It says "Don't wake me I'm tanning". Perfect for the beach!


It's really one of my favorite places to be. Just doing nothing, watching the waves, and taking selfies (I would like to say it's a joke but it's not actually).





Love
Charis x








Geen opmerkingen: