zaterdag 16 april 2016

Turkey day 7

Hello my little munchkins, 

I can't describe how much I want to be at Coachella festival right now! Wearing a long skirt and a crop top... And looking at these pictures from my holiday isn't really helping. 

So we're at day 7 from my holiday. Me and my nephew were walking around the hotel this day and we noticed a lot of thing we didn't notice before. Like a Greek restaurant we didn't know of. 


 I was all dressed in Primark that day. That colourful thing that I'm wearing might look like a skirt but they are shorts. And the top, I bought them 2 sizes too big just because I like to wear it like that. I have 3 of those and also in black because I almost wear them every day during summer!

I have this thing with palmtrees, don't ask me why. But I get really happy when I see them and I always want to go on pictures with them (I guess that's one of my little secrets). 


I remember it being a bit colder that day. Again I was tanning at the beach and my nephew went to play a game with the amusement team. And I was just sitting there and all of a sudden there was a lot of wind. But I kept waiting on my nephew to come back. After a while I couldn't handle the cold anymore so I took everything with me and went to the pool where the rest of my family and friends were. Apparently, my nephew had been there for more than an hour, thanks a lot! My fingers were turning blue, not a joke! 


The evening was coming to an end and we made plans to go to the Italian restaurant because it was the last evening for 6 of our travel companions. I didn't really know what to wear but I brought my O'ren sweater which I'm absolutely in love with! I combined it with some shorts, my hat and my white sneakers which made it look more like summer instead of a winter-look with that cosy sweater.




Just as the sweater says, I'll always be a petit Belge. But I'm always so happy  when I can leave this country, it has nothing to do with the country itself but being away from reality, the daily things, the drama, I mean maybe I should keep that in mind when I'm going to be looking for a job in a couple of months.

Love
Charis x 




Geen opmerkingen: