maandag 11 april 2016

Turkey day 4

Hello babes! 

I wish I could travel back in time and go back to last week! Seriously, all these pictures make me wander back to Turkey. 

So this is an overview of the fourth day that we spent there.

 
As many of you will know, I'm addicted to Calzedonia bikini's. I love them to death! The way they fit me is awesome! And I'm not even mentioning their support because I would give them a 12/10 for that ;). We got up quite late that day, didn't even take the time to have breakfast. 

I am absolutely, utterly in love with this Pouppée de Soie shirt! It's a bit longer on the back so it covers my big bum ;). And the wings, they take away the attention of everything! Also, it's light grey so it fits any of my jeans. Top buy, check! 

When we didn't have breakfast, we just started to drink earlier and it has become one of my bad habbits I guess. I got this new addiction for green apple martini's (for breakfast)... wuppppsss


I spent the rest of the day hangin' by the pool and at the beach, doing nothing, you know how it goes on these holidays right? 
 
 

Oh yeah and taking selfies too...
 

During the evening we went to the town again because the guys wanted to get their hair cut. We thought we could join them since we never mind to visit some stores near the barber. Let's just say it's a girl thing.


And to end the day, we had a nice dinner and went to the hotel's disco afterwards. Again, this was a good day. 

Sweet dreams
Charis x









Geen opmerkingen: