maandag 2 mei 2016

Turkey day 10

What's up guys? 

Okay I know, I wanted to write 10 posts in 10 days but I guess that was wishful thinking. But whatever, Here is my post about the last full day I spent in Turkey (still sad about it!) 

So first of all, we got up early to get our breakfast, just because we knew it was going to be one of our last ones and we wanted to stuff ourselves with food (I'm not joking). And yes, as you all know, I drank alcohol in the morning, it became a habbit...


We had this thing on our holiday, there were 4 tennis courts. And the people we were with brought 4 rackets so since the day they arrived, we were playing tennis every single day. We played double and it was so much fun, but yet so warm. I'm used to practicing on the ice, not in 30 degrees. 


For the last day, I still tried to make some pretty pictures because I love posting pics on Instagram. And I love to walk around with barely any clothes on...


And my nephew was stalking me from day one to get me into the waterslides. I didn't think it was such a good idea because I don't like it when I lose my bikini in the water. But that day, I was wearing a bathingsuit and he didn't change his mind on going into the waterslides. And to be honest, I took some awesome shots right before I got on to the slide. I made some pretty funny videos with my go pro too but I can't seem to get them on the computer, too bad!










 

Just to let you know, I'm in Vilnius (Lithuania) right now. I'm going to try to post about the last day tomorrow but I'm not promising anything since my days are packed here! 

Sweet dreams
Charis x


Geen opmerkingen: