donderdag 3 september 2015

Give me WINGS

Red Bull gives you wings. 

I think we all know the slogan from the famous energy drink. But actually, Red Bull made me quite nervous yesterday.
I'm not talking about the drink itself that was makin me nervous but there was a casting to join the Antwerp Wings team. I always wanted to be a part of that team. I'm such a big fan of the KTM Red Bull Factory Racing team & don't even start on the Red Bull X-fighters. Like seriously, It would be an honour to work for them! Just go to instagram type in #wingsteam & look at their awesome pictures. Who wouldn't want to work there?!

 

So I drove to Hemiksem to Butik Agency. While doing the interview, I learned a couple of things. I play hockey and I always drink water but apparently, Red Bull is great for sports because it gives you a boost and it doesn't make you thirsty for more. I'm definitely going to try it next practice. 

Now what to wear on a job interview? I'm not an expert on this case but because Red Bull is a young and dynamic enterprise, I chose for the sporty/chic look.


Top: Primark
Vest: Cocas Galoche
Pants: Zara (cut them off myself)
Shoes: SPM
Bag: Julie et moi 
 

It was quite early when I left Butik Agency so what better way to end my day than with a real Red Bull face? So I went to the movies with one of my Dutch friends who is also a KTM Red Bull factory racing rider. Just to inform you, Pathé in Eindhoven litteraly has thé best popcorn!
 
Cheers
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: