zondag 27 september 2015

Team 31

Team 31 is in the running again!

I don't know if you guys know this, but I started playing hockey last year. My brother has been a goalie since he was 12 and I wanted to try it too. So I bought all the gear and started playing myself. After the first practice I was hooked! And for everyone who wants to know: no, I don't play on a girls team...

Sweater: Forever 21 (white shirt is attached) 
Leather look pants: Forever 21
Shoes: SPM
Sunglasses: sunglassspot.com
Bag: Givenchy

 

I really look up to my brother, all my friends know this. He's my example, my hero. I even have his name and hockey helmet tattood on my leg. He has been playing with the #32 throughout his carreer. I didn't want to take the same number as him because I know I will never be as good as he was. So I took 31, also because my birthday is on the 31st. 

The number wasn't actually on the sweater. I got inspired by fashionblogger Celine Van Ouytsel. She bought some patches and ironed them on her coat. So, I went to veritas, bought these 2 numbers and had them ironed on my sweater. I think it looks pretty cool! Btw, I also ordered super big sequin wings on ebay to put on my parka, I really hope they arrive next week!

Always welcome to support me at one of my games or practices!
Charis x


Geen opmerkingen: