maandag 7 september 2015

Bikerchic(k)

Mondays, gotta love 'em right? 

The second week of school has started and I am so busy with everything! Again, I had to study yesterday and I had to go to a birthdayparty in the evening. I'm always so nervous when I know I have to go somewhere. This is why: I think we all know the problem "I haven't got anything to wear" while your closet is full of clothes... So I was cleaning out my closet and I found this awesome tshirt back. I have had it for almost 3 years I guess but I really love it! 

 Tshirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: Bershka (you might notice that I cut them myself) 
Bomberjacket: Bershka
Heels: Primark
Bandana: got that from my grandmother

I actually bought this shirt for a purpose. See, my mom and her boyfriend both have a Harley Davidson. My mom sold hers like 2 years ago, it was the coolest motorcycle I have ever seen, a Harley Davidson street bob mat black. But when she had the bike, her style started to change and I was like "midlife crisis alert". So the real reason why I bought the shirt was to show my mom that you can wear those shirts but you have to own it while she was just a follower of her boyfriend.




I really like this bikergirl attitude! When I was 14 years old I had my "punk-fase". I'm still into the music and stuff but the clothes I wore were just a bit too much to say the least. These pictures and especially the outfit reminds me of those days. Those were definitely the good days and I hope those memories will never fade! 

Have a nice week 
Charis x 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen: