zondag 20 september 2015

Sun, fun, friends & festivals

Okay so yesterday was Sunset Festival and to be honest, I could have left the "sun" out of my subject. But it didn't rain yesterday so no complaining there. I have this "disease" well, I call it a disease... I always want to wear something new to a party or a festival because I don't want pictures wearing the same clothes every time. I think this is sort of a typical-girl-problem. So I went to Two Store in Geel to see if they got anything in store for me. 

Let's have a look...


  

 
As I was walking trough the store, I saw a mannequin doll wearing this shirt. This Catwalk Junkie shirt had my name all over it! It has some glitter on some of the letters and it's a bit longer on the back so it covers my big bum ;). 

I have to tell you something... I think I fell in love at Two Store...

 Coat: Relish
 Pants: Zara
Shoes: Maripe
Bag: CĂ©line

I believe that this Relish faux fur was made for me. I didn't buy it...yet but I can't stop thinking about it, which means I have to go get it! The perfect coat for winter and those colors are just fabulous!!

You know how much I love my festival tattoos and I didn't make an exception yesterday! Hema's festival tattoos are really pretty and I love to have them on my body! 


I danced my socks off yesterday! Sunset festival, you were so much fun! And you make me so happy by having Willy Nacho on your festival. Literally the best nachos I ever had! 


Sunglasses: Suglassspot
Tshirt: Catwalk Junkie
Pants: Zara
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Boots: Shoe Discount 
(Not in this picture)Vest: Stefano Tremelo 

Good music, good food and awesome friends, what else do you need on a Saturday?  


See you next year! 
Charis x

PS: It's true, girls love DJ's



Geen opmerkingen: