dinsdag 8 september 2015

A tourist in my own town

Black is the new black!

So today I had to pick up this little blondie from school. If there would be a small version of me, it has to be her! She's only 10 years old but this little munchkin talks like a grown up.

 
I had to plan something that could keep her busy after school. It was already 4.30 pm so I had to stay nearby. Hidrodoe was closed, the ice rink isn't open until the 18th and minigolf was not an option either. But we do have something that is called "De toeristentoren". You have to climb a couple of stairs and you get a view over my hometown Herentals and the neighbour cities.

 Shoes: Serafini
 Pants: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Jacket: Stefano Tremelo
Tshirt: Superdry (I'm actually wearing it inside out, on purpose)
Bag: Louis Vuitton


 After our visit, we went home and I made my famous spaghetti. We called it a day and now it's time to sit back and relax (for the little one at least, I still have to study for my last exam tomorrow). 

Kisses
Charis x



Geen opmerkingen: