zaterdag 5 september 2015

Wine & dine



Hello my dear weekend lovers, 


The studying is going ok so I took a break to take some pictures of today's outfit. I have to go to a family barbecue later tonight, yes in this weather!

 Top: Zara
Pants: Zara (did the cuts myself)
Shoes: Islo
Bag: Céline 
Hat: got it from a local market

 
I don't know about you guys but I'm in love with my Islo shoes! I normally  wear bracelets or a watch "armcandy" what everyone calls it. But today I chose something else. Everyone is wearing these festivaltattoos and I got some at Hema. I felt like I was 8 years old again when I tried them on but I'm in love with the result! I have 3 tattoos and I regret neither of them but if it was possible to get a silver or gold one, I wouldn't have any doubts about getting some more!
 
PS: Take a look at my shiny nails! Done by "Haar- en nagelstudio An" she's the only one I trust with my nails & my hair. Except for my extensions, she would pull them out if she would be given the chance.
  

Enjoy your weekend
Charis x






Geen opmerkingen: