zondag 13 september 2015

Indiana Charis

Hey everyone, 

I really hope you guys enjoyed your weekend although the weather wasn't that good. I promised you a new post tonight so here it is!

 
I really wanted to take a picture with my bunny because this dress makes me feel like Indiana Jones, don't ask me why though... I'm allergic to all animals but I love my pets to death so I just take my medication and hope to get through the day.

Dress: Bello Herentals
Heels: Miezko
Pochette: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
 
 I bought this new dress on Friday and I think it's really cool! The fabric feels like daim and it changes color in certain lights. I chose to combine it with some high heels I bought last summer. But if I want, I can also wear this dress during winter with some boots. The dress is also available in camel but this colour fits me better with my blonde hair and blue eyes. 
 

Enjoy your evening!
Charis x

PS: look at the picture beneath, my grandma is really looking at my heels like "how is she able to walk with those shoes?"


Geen opmerkingen: