maandag 31 augustus 2015

Last day of summer

Did you guys enjoy your last day of summer vacation? I hope you did! 

Unfortunately, my school had other plans for me. Since I flunked my French exam last time, I had to retake it today so for me, today was my first day of school.  

I always laugh with images that say "me on the first day of school vs the rest of the year". But I must admit, my appearance in school depends on the way I feel. Let me show you my first-day-of-school-look.



I mean, I like the "messy hair don't care"-look! Put on some mascara and eyeliner and my blue eyes suddenly looked a lot better! And to add some colour I used Clinique's long lasting Wineberry lipstick. I'm quite addicted to it to be honest...


For my outfit I wanted to keep it a bit playful & what better way to start a new schoolyear than with some new clothes?! I found this long (& loose) grey tshirt at Clouds of fashion in Antwerp. I also bought my skirt there and to me, they are a perfect combo! Make sure to visit their webshop before I buy everything (http://www.cloudsoffashion.be). Also wearing my Lokai bracelet & Michael Kors watch. 


And what do you think of my new sneakers from SPM? Found them at a local shoestore. Had my doubts about the grey sparkles or rosé ones but I think I made a good choice!



Last but not least I want to tell you something about my Lokai bracelet which I mentioned before. I ordered mine about a year ago on their website. Shipping costs were quite expensive but I really like the idea behind the bracelet. The white bead contains water from the Mt. Everest which is the highest point on earth. The black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea which is the lowest point on earth. The whole idea behind this bracelet is that you have to stay humble during good moments in your life and that you have to stay positive in its lows. In other words, to live a balanced life.

Now that everything is said, I have to go back to my study-mode. 

Laterzz, Charis x






Geen opmerkingen: