donderdag 3 december 2015

Where does the money go?

To my newest wallet from Paul's Boutique oh yeeaahhhh!!

There are certain things which I don't buy very often but I do realise I really need them, like a wallet... I bought the red one when I was at Topshop London in 2011. I didn't use or buy any other wallet since then.  


I had this wallet for 4 years and it doesn't have any sentimental value but then again, I wouldn't want to trade it for any other wallet! The thing about this one is that it has so many places to store your cards, it's unreal! 
 
  

I searched for so long for the right wallet to fit all my cards in, but I really couldn't find it. I knew that this one was out of stock in every shop! Butttt, apparently I'm a lucky girl and I found the same one but in a different colour. You don't have to ask me twice, ofcourse I bought it! 

This wallet comes in different colours: the bronze which I have now, the red which I had and also a black one. If I could, I would buy them all! Maybe I should keep looking for them since this is thé one! 

Talk to you soon
Charis x



Geen opmerkingen: