vrijdag 18 december 2015

Blowing out birthday candles

Hey sweeties, 

Yesterday I had my pre-birthdayparty at Wijnhuis Vinhmm... The idea was not to get drunk, I just wanted to spend some time with my friends for my upcomming bday which is on 31st December by the way ;)

So obviously I had to look better than the usual "just-got-out-of-bed-and-not-interested-in-doing-anything-look". No just kidding... but I did have my hair and nails done. And there was a new dress hanging in my closset, ready to be worn!

So I had my nails done by the amazing An from Haar- en nagelstudio An in Herenthout. I chose for this bordeaux red because it fits every outfit during the holidays and it looks so elegant. I chose for round ones, just to try it because I normally have straight nails and I wanted to do something different. 

My hair was done by one of my friends, the lovely Jens Vriamont. If you want to get a lovely beachwave of We-heart-it/tumblr-curls, this is your guy! He did my hair in one of my previous posts as well (read Project "Hair"). 



 
And ofcourse, I ordered my dress a month early. I got this dress at Boohoo.com. You can't see it in these pictures but it's all black, it has a really deep V-neck but I had my mom stitch it up a bit because for me it was a bit too much. And the back are crossed leather straps with studs on them.

 

I organised my small party at Wijnhuis Vinhmm... in Herentals. It's a small winebar located in the citycenter of Herentals. They have a winecellar where you can give small parties or meetings for 4 to 15 people, which was perfect for me. To top it all off, they have a gin named "Sharish" and at my party I served wine from South Africa named "Van Loveren" I know that my name is spelled with 2 o's but hey, I think this is pretty cool! I got there a couple of days early just to decorate everything the way I like it and this is the result:
 

 

I want to thank all my friends who were there to join me at my birthdayparty, I really feel blessed to have you all by my side. A big thank you for all the lovely presents which you guys brought, you are the best!
 

& Oh yeah, I blew the candles on my cake all at once, hope my wish will come true! 














Love
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: