woensdag 18 november 2015

Winter whites

Hey babes, 

I must admit I haven't been blogging on a regular basis lately. Maybe that's because I had to study for my exams. Luckily, I had my last one today and I think it went quite okay. 
 

I told you before I have really bad allergies and I had to wear my Sunglass Spot sunnies to cover my eyes because they looked so bad! They look a bit like Dior's sunglasses but these are a lot cheaper! If you buy something from their website, I recommend you order more than one piece. I ordered 4 and shipping costs were the same as the total cost of the 4 sunglasses. They have so many styles and colours, it's unreal! But ofcourse, these sunnies are more of an accessory, not really to protect your eyes for the sun. 
 

I always laugh when I see these fashionblogs. These people have such clear pictures and there's so many variety in them and their poses. With mine, it's always fun! When my friends take my pictures I really make the most stupid poses ever. And today wasn't any different.

Sunglasses: Sunglassspot.com
Top: Mango
Bernadette: got it at the local market
Jeans: Zara
Scarf: Zara
Shoes: Serafini

Every Friday there's a local market here in Herentals. They sell fruit, bread, candy but also clothes! I saw this bernadette there and it wasn't as expensive as my other bernadettes. I have like 6 bernadettes in different colours. I just love to wear them because they are so comfy! I didn't know if I should buy the one at the market but then again, it wasn't expensive and what did I have to lose? Exactly, nothing! So I just went with it and bought it. It's also a bit longer on the back which I actually like about it. The thing I dislike are the sleeves. They come a bit shorter. You can tell the quality is far from the same but who cares, it looks good on picture, right?


And what do you think about my Serafini wedges? I never thought I would buy them because I didn't like wedges in general at first. But when I saw these I knew I had to buy them. I also bought another pair of Serafini wedges at the same time. They both are 2 sizes too big to be honest but I really needed these babies.


I also feel a bit sad when I look at these pictures. Especially when I look at the one beneath where I look like a boy with Dumbo-ears. I have had extensions for a while now and last week, I had to take them out. I had them for 4 months and I've gotten so used to them. It's weird to see myself as a short haired blondie again. Everyone is telling me this looks more natural and it looks so much better, but I already ordered my new hair! Hey, the holidays are comming up, don't blame me for wanting pretty Christmas pictures!


Thanks to my beautiful colleague Bieke for taking my pictures today!

Lots of love
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: