dinsdag 8 december 2015

Sunny side up

The reason why today's post is called "sunny side up" is the following: it's December 8, it's wintertime. I should be wearing cosy sweaters, big coats, a scarf, gloves and uggs. I haven't worn any of those just yet. I still manage to go to work without a coat. And I'm still wearing my sunglasses almost every day. I am not complaining!

You see, I have two types of clothing. I like summer, because I always wear pretty clothes, nice dresses, cute little tops,... all very colourful things. And then there's winter. During winter I mostly wear black, it just fits me. But, I think I had a throwback to summer with my outfit today. Let's have a look. 
 
Sunglasses: Rayban
Blouse: Pimkie
Bernadette: Coccas Noorderwijk
Pochette: Louis Vuitton
Jeans: Pimkie
Shoes: Nike Force
 

I bought these pants in two different colours. I really love the fact that they're just above my ancles. I like to wear my Nike Force sneakers to work just because my feet don't hurt in them but take care when I take them off, the smell is overwhelming hahahah (maybe a bit too honest). 






I also got people believing I got a new tattoo yesterday. I'm having a small get together for my birthday in a couple of days and I don't want to wear accessories. Instead I want to have some fake tattoos. I tried one yesterday, took a picture of it and put it on Facebook. I immediately got so many comments of people asking me if I got a new tattoo. Right after I got those comments, I put an extra caption on the picture saying:

"Just another confirmation that people only tend to see what they want to see. They see a picture of someone smiling and immediately think that person is happy. They see a picture of a happy couple but they don't know the guy is cheating. They see a girl posing half naked for a picture and they call her cheap. The tattoo isn't real, it's just a sticker. Look behind the surface, you'll be surprised of how reality really looks like."

Think about it.

Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: