maandag 7 december 2015

Glitz & glam

It's the moooost wonderful tiiiimeee, of the yeeeaaaarrr! 

And what's the thing that is so typical for the holidays? Yes, glitterzzzzz, including the new, awesome pants I bought last week! 

So what happened was, I got to school to meet up with my group for French and there's this awesome blondie in my team Lisa Pauwels. If there's one person who's closet I want to own it's definitely hers. She knows what to buy and how to combine her clothes.
But the core of this story: Lisa was wearing these awesome glitter joggingpants from H&M. They were really cheap and they looked so comfy and I just knew I needed them! So under our little lunchbreak, I went to H&M, you need to be impulsive sometimes. Look at my amazing holiday outfit: 


Sunglasses: Rayban
Necklace: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Leather jacket: Forever 21
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Adidas
 



The only thing you need to make sure is that you first try the pants on before buying them. Me and Lisa as well got ourselves a size smaller than we normally have. Just because these are joggingpants and they stretch.



There's also a sweater available in the same fabric & colour so get you ass off that couch and get to the nearest H&M store to get these beauties! 

Kisses
Charis x 

Geen opmerkingen: