zaterdag 24 december 2016

Online addict

Hello there party-peeps, 

I think many of you are at a family dinner party tonight and I hope you're enjoying yourself! I had a Christmas party with the family as well but I'm just soooo full of all the food that was on the table, I'm genuinely feeling sick right now! Butttt, I felt the need to blog so here it goes...


I posted this picture on Instagram this moening (@charisvanlooveren). If you ever see me, I'll probably have a face like this on the picture. It's the standard VL-face aka resting bitchface.

I'm actually wearing 2 of my favorite brands on this picture! Let me tell you all about them... 


So let's start with the sweater. I bought it from the online shop of Stradivarius. It's one of my favorite brands for sure! They have soooo many things and the models who are posing on the pictures to show the clothes, are always perfectly styled! You can't really see it on this picture but the knitted sweater is dark grey and the sleeves are quite wide. The sweater is not very long so you do have to look out for a tummy-show ;). Stradivarius has a really young, quite rock'ish style for affordable prices! Buttt, no store here in Belgium. But who minds a little online shopping from time to time? 


The asecond brand that's one of my favorites is Boohoo. It's an online store but they have everything you need! I was looking for a long coat for quite a while now. When I saw this one, I was already convinced but I always look for a better buy (some habits are hard to break) but obviously I couldn't find one which I liked better so I just ordered it and I couldn't be happier with it! 

There is one thing you need to know about Boohoo before spending aaallll your money (really, you can!). The sizes are quite small sometimes and it's better to buy one size bigger than you normally have. I noticed this with my first purchase, everything I ordered fit quite ok but one size bigger would have been better. I tried to send it back but it would have cost me quite a lot in comparison to the value of my order. So from that moment on, I always ordered one size bigger and now it's always the "right" size. 

 
The pants I'm wearing are from H&M. I love that the length is just above my ancle. This way I can wear them formally or really casual with some sneakers. 

PS, also take a look at my shell-bracelet from @b.antjes I got her Instagram from a friend because I wanted a bracelet like that for a long time already. I ordered 5 bracelets at once and when I look at them, it makes me think of better times by the seaside. 


I bought the shoes on Zalando. They are Reebok Classics. See, I was looking for new white sneakers and alrhough I like Stan Smith, everyone has them so I like to avoid buying them. I went on Zalando and I found these babies. I think they are so awesome! Can't wait to wear them in summer! 


This was all I had to say for tonight actually. And my white wine is getting warm so I'm gonna keep it at this. 

Merry Christmas loves, have a good one! 

Love, 
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: