woensdag 7 december 2016

Hatty birthday


What's up sleepyheads,

I hope you are all doing just fine? Is this weather cold enough for you? I know it shouldn't get any colder for me, I'm literally freezing! I'm going to do a little throwback on an outfit from a couple of weeks ago because it's too cold to be posing in a tshirt right now you know...



In my previous post, I told you about my early birthday gift from my boss, right? If your answer is not "yes", then go read it right now!!

Sooo, welcome back ;) now that you know about my birthdaypresent, I want to tell you a bit more about it.





Blissful Tris was founded by a wonderful lady named Patricia. She has a what we call "boho-chic" style. She would even look good in a plastic bag, you know, that type of people. She organised a 2-day market to introduce her products (must-haves) to everyone. The cute little market was held at Wijnhuis Vinhmm here in my hometown.

Everything was installed on the terrace so you didn't just get to see a shop, you also got sort of an experience, let's call it a feeling, due to the cozy atmosphere which came with the terrace. She brought everything: pillows, sheepskins, candle lights, jewelry, woodpixels, clothes, headbands,... everything you can think of when someone says "boho".

Aaanndddd she also brought these hats. My head is quite round and thick, I might even call it chubby (don't laugh) so I look quite good with a hat (if I may say so myself). I became instantly in love with this black beauty and so my boss bought it as a let's say 60-days-too-early-birthdaypresent. I was really happy with it and I'm wearing it quite often I must say.


This is Patricia on the picture. Do you know what I mean now with boho-chic and that she would look good in just anything? Now that we got that cleared out... If you are interestes in throwing a home party from Blissful Tris yourself, you can always contact her through Instagram (@blissful_tris). Remember, Christmas is just around the corner, if you need a special gift... my birthday is right around the corner too by the way ;)





I'm also wearing my tshirt from Pull & Bear, which is cut out on my shoulders (really cool, obviously). The sparkling pants are from Calzedonia. They're leggings and I love to wear them, they just leave a little sparkle everywhere (for real...). The boots are Zara and the jacket is from Forever21.




PS: what do you guys think of my hair on the pictures? This is my natural hair, without extensions. I got my extensions back in a couple of weeks ago but I had a little Britney Spears moment last week and I cut my extensions to the same length as my natural hair. I'm still going to have them in for about 2 months but I have my doubts if I would want extensions again after... Let me know!

Love,

Charis x


Geen opmerkingen: