zondag 4 december 2016

Furry Sundays

Hey boys & girls, 


It's been a while since I blogged and I feel quite guilty about it. That's why I made a promise to myself: from now on, I'm going to dedicate my Sundays to at least one blogpost, starting today. 



I don't know if you have noticed but the days have become more chilly than last week. Like seriously, I need to scratch the ice of my car every morning and I'm not liking it! 




So today was the day I got my fox fur out of the closet again. I know a lot of people have an opinion about this coat, either positive or negative. But, I really don't want to start the discussion on that topic.  I love my fur coat and it's so warm and fuzzy, perfect for these temperatures (and worse). 



I don't know if you joined in on some "Black Friday"-shopping last week but I couldn't resist. I bought these new booties and these necklaces at Forever21. I'm still sad that the store was closed down in Antwerp, but thank God for online shopping! 






I topped the outfit with some jeans I ripped and cut off myself from Zara. And I also couldn't resist the sparkling black little v-neck from H&M which was on sale as well (I'm a great saleshopper btw). The hat is from Blissful Tris, an early birthday gift from my boss. Blissful Tris has some really nice boho-inspired stuff and you can invite her for homeparties, go find her on Instagram! 





I don't know if you have noticed, but I'm wearing glasses on the pictures. I've been having really bad headaches for the last couple of months and I think it might be from sitting behind my desk/computer all day. So I went to Hans Anders to get my sight measured up and they provided me with not one, but two glasses who measured up to my needs. I do feel like I'm a nerd now but if it will help me with my headaches, I will be so thankful! 






Enjoy your evening and don't forget to place your shoe next to the fireplace, it's almost Sinterklaas' birthday!!


PS, only 27 days until mine yaaayyy


Kisses, 
Charis 

Geen opmerkingen: