zondag 11 december 2016

Thrashed my Sunday

Hey guys, 

I just woke up on the couch, I'm exhausted! December might be my favorite month but it's filled with a lot of busy days! I only have like 3 days off this month, no joke. That's whyyyy I treated myself to some presents last week, I mean, I deserve it, riiight??!!



I have always liked cozy and oversized clothing! And that's what I found when I bought this Thrasher sweater online! When I was young, and I mean like 10 years old, I wanted to be a skatergirl, for real! I wanted to be able to do "a kickflip" or "an ollie" so bad! But back then I was afraid to fall so I always practiced on the grass... When that didn't work out, I started to play ice hockey. Getting shots to the head was far more easier and safer than skateboarding... "ugghhh"



It's actually a guys sweater, and I bought it in the same size that I normally have in girls' sizes, so -> oversized is what it is. I combined it with a pleated skirt from H&M. And my wonderful cut out booties from Stradivarius. 



When I shopped the boots at Stradivarius, there was this girl who was wearing them with a pleated skirt. I thought it was really cool, but I didn't know how it would turn out on my pictures. That's why I also took pictures with some pants on, from Zara. 



The outfit looks so different with the pants than with the skirt! Now tell me, which style do you like best? 



Oh yeah, and before I forget, look who came to take a look through my shoe. It's a tatto I got when one of my friends died in a car crash. The shoes are just made for this little caterpillar! Walking with me, step by step. 

Goodnight,
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: