zondag 1 januari 2017

Happy 2017

Hey everyone, 

First of all, HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!!

I hope you all had a good start of 2017. May this be your year! I wish you all good luck for whatever you want to do and a lot of joy for every bit of happiness that you will find! I want to wish you a lot of strength and courage for any challenges and battles you might be facing. And I hope you will be surrounded by all the people you love, and maybe find love, who knows... But most of all, I hope you will achieve your dreams, the goals that you have set for yourself and that you will find satisfaction when you reach them! 

Some of you will know this, others won't. But I turned 25 on 31st December. I'm not really happy with it, but it is what it is right? 

I went down for drinks in Antwerp the night before. We had a small reunion with the classmates so it was really fun. And at 12 o'clock (when I was on the train, ugh!) I turned 25. It's a habit to go to the seaside that night but due to circumstances I couldn't go. So the next morning, I woke up in my own bed, to this...



I really didn't do much on my birthday, apart from replying to aaaallll the messages I got which I would like to thank you for!! 

Aaaannnddd then the partyyyy... I actually don't have a lot of pictures of the evening but I can assure you that I was wearing an awesome dress (which I will probably wear again on my birthdayparty on 27 January). Buttt I did have a blast with the best people! 




I got home quite early because the music at the party wasn't really my thing.. And when I woke up this moing, I also realized that the cava which they served, got me a head ache...

January 1 is always the time for family so I had dinner at my aunties place. 


You can't see it really clear because my granny took the picture... But I'm wearinf a new bodysuit from Boohoo. Make sure to check their website in the next couple of days because you know it's the most wonderful time of the year: SAAALLLEEESSSS!!!

Much love, 
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: