zondag 31 januari 2016

Ripped



Hello little munchkins, 
What did you do this weekend? I have been working my ass off last week so I didn't really have the time to blog. These pictures were taken last weekend and I haven't got to posting them, so one week later, here we go!

 Blouse: Primark
Leather jacket: Primark
Ripped jeans: Calzedonia
Sneakers: Nike Force

One week ago, I was in Antwerp with my friends doing some shopping. I have this thing, when I'm not sure about a piece, I'm not buying it. If I go home and still want it, I go back to buy it.  

I had this with these ripped pants from Calzedonia. I like ripped jeans but I normally do the cuts myself because they are never the way I want them to be. With these pants, I felt that the rips were a bit too big.
 



So I went home without them. And then there it was, the feeling... I felt incomplete when I was thinking back on those pants so the next day right before my exam, I stopped by Calzedonia and I bought the jeans. A size smaller than the one I tried on the day before since they sold it that same day but who cares, it fits me! And I bought 2 other pants as well (sorry mom).


So what have we learned about this experience? If you think you want it, buy it! 

Kisses
Charis x 




Geen opmerkingen: