maandag 25 januari 2016

Puppy love

Hello my dear weekend lovers, 

Today I'll talk to you about puppy love. I'm not gonna write about animals, I mean, I do love them but I'm gonna talk to you about the puppy-eyes! I'm not even shy to say this, but I love my eye colour and so many people have asked me about my llloooooong ashes. Yes, they are real! 

I have tried multiple things to make my eyes look stunning. Eyeliner or not, several mascaras, do my underlashes or not, how many layers do I put on,...

And I think I got the answer to what fits the best for me. I found this new mascara called "multi-action volume mascara" by Essence. Essence is such a cheap brand and yet the quality of their products is amazing. 



But what's the trick to get this puppy-look (and to get everything you want since no one is able to resist these pretty eyes). Well, I recently read in a magazine that you have to put on 30 layers of your mascara on each eye. I was stunned but I tried it and I have to admit, it works. A couple of weeks ago, I never put on mascara on my lashes under my eyes but now I think it looks quite good. And then there's one thing to top this look off, I use the tip of my mascarabrush to put my lashes together. I know that everyone is trying not to have their lashes stick together but I like the way it looks. You should try it! 



I think you probably had this too, you want to experiment with your make-up and you end up looking like a panda. But who cares, wet wipes for everyone! 

Love
Charis x

PS: I don't know if you can see it on the picture beneath but what do you think of my Ibiza feather in my hair?? Ready for summer... Who, me???? Yeeesssss


1 opmerking:

Pendo zei

Unless attending some formal function,
pretty-eyed chix shouldn't use makeup
because such chix don't need enhancing;

Charis...this means you, capice?