dinsdag 12 januari 2016

Silly blondie

Silly blondie, walking down the street, silly blondie...

Every brunette needs a silly blonde by her side? Well, honestly I don't care what haircolour my friends have, I'm always the silly blonde to each one of them. It's the truth, I can't act normal for my blogpictures!

So first things first, I know I haven't been blogging lately but I've been really busy. So chica's, I wish you all a very Happy New Year, I hope you had the best time and may all your wishes come true! 

The thing I like about the holidays is the money you get from your family and that you can spend them on saaaallleeessss!!!

Sweater: H&M
Shorts: Bershka

I absolutely love to find a piece which fits me and is on sale. And to be honest, I found some these last couple of days. I was looking for something particular, a pleated skirt, preferrably in leather. So I went down the shopping streets of Antwerp, looking for this particular piece...



I didn't find my skirt though buuutttt I did find pleated shorts! Because they are really wide, you can't really tell if they are shorts or a skirt. I found this one at Bershka aaaanddd I had the last oneee (happy girl!!). Ofcourse I checked out some other stores too and I found this basic black sweater at H&M. I really like the caption "out of your league" which is printed on it and you can never have too many black sweaters. You can see it on the picture beneath, I combined it with a white shirt to top my look off.

 

I did have a hard time combining this with shoes. I mean, I can wear several types of boots with this but the shorts are just above my knee so it will make my legs look shorter if I wear boots underneath. I could also go for sneakers but then I'll look like Santa's little helper. Sooo I chose for warm and fuzzy feet with my black medium high Ugg's. 

This all-black-everything-blonde is ready for school, talk to you soon!

Love
Charis x

PS: I had one decent picture taken today (look beneath)

1 opmerking:

Pendo zei

Charis sure enough knows about looks;
her boot choice made what she did
care to wear for that day fit well.
Like she could skate into a Church,
or get past an Airport Policewoman,
without attracting unwarranted
attention...
All articles of her attire look
integrated, so she appears to
have integrity (that is, of
course, provided she keeps her
tongue in cheek).