donderdag 14 januari 2016

Army of lovers

Hey babes, 

First of all, I want to thank you guys for reading, I've been getting so many comments on my blog and I love you all for that! Remember, I'm open for suggestions. 

So today was a good day... It was raining this morning but my best friend named "Sun" came out this afternoon and it immediately put a smile on my face! 

 Hat: got it at a local market
Sunglasses: Sunglassspot
Sweater: O'ren, got it at Just Julia
Skirt: Primark
Fur coat: Vintage
Shoes: Adidas

See l got a lot of money for my birthday and for Christmas and stuff, so I thought I'd buy myself something new. So for my birthday I bought this awesome oversized sweater from O'ren saying "Petit Belge" (I'll take pictures later). I bought it in Knokke, at Just Julia. I also saw this sweater there saying "Army of lovers" I didn't buy it but ofcourse when I got home, I did have some regrets about not buying it. 

Soooooo, I sent Just Julia a message, and thanks to the perfect service she offers, I got my sweater a couple of days later & here it is: 
There was a girl on Instagram who asked me for my size for the "Petit Belge" sweater, and it's an XS because it was the last one, but it fit me quite right. Now this one, is a size M which means it's quite oversized but that's what I love about this green must-have!



 

I wasn't sure about white shoes during winter but hey, since when do I care about what other people think? That's right, I don't!

We all know I'm a sunglass-addict! And I had ordered some newpsies at Sunglassspot.com. I always order 6 pieces because they are really cheap and you can order up to 6 sunglasses for fixed shipping costs. I found these awesome Dior-inspired sunglasses. I knew I had to buy them when I saw them and so I did... Being summerproof during winter, nothing wrong with that! 

Love
Charis x 




Geen opmerkingen: