woensdag 11 november 2015

Fur for fall

Are you ready for those cold winterdays? Because I definitely am! 

I must admit that I crave to wear my bikini again but how do you not want it to be very cold if you have a fur coat like this hangin' in your closet?  
 
Lipstick: Long lasting Wineberry soft shine from Clinique
Hat: got it at a local market here in Herentals
Fox fur: vintage

I bought this fox fur last year. I was looking for thé perfect fur but either it wasn't pretty enough or it was too expensive. So I started to look on secondhand websites as well. I found this awesome coat there, it was really perfect for me! It was from a family who was moving to Spain and obviously they couldn't take this coat because when would they ever be able to wear it there? 

I don't usually buy things secondhand but I went to these people's home to buy the coat and you immediately know if you can trust them by their first impression. They still had several furs for sale which they also showed me but I really loved this one. It will make you look so much bigger though and the coat itself weighs so much. But then again, it looks really good on me, doesn't it? ;)


Everyone who knows me will confirm that I have my own style. I can wear a 200 euro top with a 5 euro skirt, I really don't care. I did the same with my fur coat. I'm wearing my new blue and pink Nikes with it. I really love the colour although they would fit better in my summer wardrobe. 

The thing is, I like to "shock" people with the way I wear my outfit. I've seen people turn their heads when I was wearing this fur coat & especially if you wear sneakers under it. Let me tell you this, who are you to judge? 

Kisses
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: