woensdag 1 februari 2017

February tigers

Hey hey! 

I'm currently in the hospital so I have the time to blog, and I'm going to write three posts at once (but post only 1 per time). And nothing bad is going on by the way, they just want to test why I'm always sleeping so now I have to stay the night. 

Soooo we'll start with my coat crush from last year actually...


See I was at Bershka last winter and I had my doubts whether to buy this coat or not. After a couple of days, the coat was still on my mind so I knew I was getting it. Buuuttt guess what, when I went there, it was on sale, double high five! 


I also bought these knee-high boots online. They are actually not really comfortable but don't they look good? They don't have a zipper to the side so I always have to jump to get them on. A little exercise now and then is good, right? 


I also bought the top online. I don't know what it is with these chokers but they make your face look fat, do you agree? I noticed that I like it better when the choker is lower, like this top. It is attached to the top itself so it's really handy. 

Do you like the wild look? 

Love, 
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: