woensdag 22 februari 2017

Fluffy white

Hey hey! 

I'm belated on my blogposts again, I'm sorry! Buttt I really want to tell you something about my best sale-buy this winter! 


Sooo you know about my birthday party and about the crazy amount of presents I got from my friends! Well, I got a gift certificate from a local store here in my hometown as well. 


The store is called Wellens and you have one for men and one for women. They have these craaazzzyyy sales on designer clothes and accessories. I went there thinking about buying a new Gucci bag. But I didn't fall in love with the ones they had. And I had just bought a new one for myself because I turned 25 soooo I started wandering trough the rays of clothes and then I saw this jacket... 


See I bought one like this before but I returned it to the store since I didn't like it as much as I thought. But how couldn't I like this model! It's from Zadig & Voltaire and it was a huge bargain! It's superfluffy and extremely warm! 

Let's say Shaun the sheep has a new buddy! 

What do you think about this fluffcoat?


Love, 
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: