woensdag 18 januari 2017

First trip of the year

Hiii..!

So as you guys all know, I love to travel (waaaayyy too much)!! And I want to be in a different country every month. There are so many cheap deals if you are flexible in your travelling agenda! 

I wanted to start the year with love. And to be honest, there's only one place that holds my heart: Prague! So I booked a trip from 5-7 January with my friend Yasmine. 

The trip didn't start as planned though, our flight was delayed for 2 hours :(

But eventually, we got there around 11pm I guess. We got to our apartment, installed ourselves and went out. 



There's a lot to do in Prague and there's one street with a lot of bars and clubs but nothing drew our attention so after walking around town, we went back to the apartment for a long night sleep. 

Early Fridays ask for long and cold walks? I don't know those 2 go together but I do know we experienced both. 
We went to the old town for our second day and God knows how much I love it there! 








Only smiles on those pictures! 

My favorite lunchplace is located in the Old Town as well. I can't write down the name, so I took a picture (yes, I think of you guys when I'm on holiday) 


The food is so tasty and the smoothies are delicious!! Although it's really cosy and small, a lot of tourists seem to know the place, don't know if I should call it an advantage or a disadvantage though..


My favorite place to have a late night dinner is at the James Dean CafĂ©! 


Best burgers in town! And also the American breakfast is a winner! I suggest you go there when it's a bit later, like 9pm. The American oldies look and music will get you in the mood for a party. And when you're done eating, just continue the party in the basement.

And last but not least one of the biggest reasons why I like Prague so much: ice hockey, obviously! Sparta is a really good team and the ice rink is just massive in comparisson to skating rinks in Belgium. This time we saw Sparta - Mlada Boleslav and I think you can guess who won the game...


I would hate it though if I have a white blocker and glove, that those idiots turn them into black ones!


I had an amazing time in this city! And I don't know what it is but there's just something that keeps me drawing back there. 

Next stop: Stockholm in February

Ps: if you need any recommendations about apartments, restaurants, must-sees,... get in contact with me! 

Love, 
Charis xo

Geen opmerkingen: