woensdag 1 februari 2017

25 birthday shots

Well, we actually didn't do shots though. They pushed me to drink tequilla but I was smart and said "no thank you". 

I turned 25 on 31st December. And I still had to throw a birthdayparty for my friends so I planned it on 27th January. 


I didn't want to throw a big ass birthday party because I'm not like that. I invited some family, my colleagues from work and ofcourse, my best friends! 


The birthdayparty was held at Wijnhuis Vinhmm here in my hometown. It's a small, very cosy winebar. I rented the cellar for the evening. 

This picture was taken by one of my friends actually. 

Some small snacks and a lot of wine led to a wonderful celebration of my 25th birthday! I enjoyed every minute and the company of everyone who was there. 


I got sooo many birthdaypresents, my friends are so generous, seriously!! But, what struck me the most is that no one actually asked what I liked to have and they all brought a gift I was SUPERHAPPY with! 


 
So after a lot of laughs and kisses, we continued the party at Versuz Hasselt. 


Due to my full agenda, I barely go out anymore. But I was stoked to go to Versuz again, it's my favorite club actually. Not all my friends joined me but I don't blame them obviously! 


The party was a winner, to say the least. I want to have my cake and eat it too. And well, I can. 


Now up to the big 26...

Love
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: