donderdag 5 januari 2017

Flairy dresses

Hey everyone, 

I'm actually at the airport right now because I'm going to Prague so I'm gonna keep this post short. 

You see, I still haven't blogged about my newest catch! I bought a new flairy dress from Forever 21. 


I really hate that the shop is gone in Antwerp! I always went there when I had a lunch break when I was still in school, sometimes my lunch break lasted a bit longer and I never made it back to class but oh well... Now I can shop online when I have my lunch break.


I don't think I have anything brown hangin' in my closet so I didn't know if it would suit me or not. But I'm actually quite pleased with the color and the shape from this dress. I also like that the colar is a bit higher so I don't really need to wear a necklace or something to top it. 


I'm wearing my black knee-high boots from H&M. I bought them last winter and I'm still loving them! I'm not wearing any stockings because I didn't think it was necessary and hey, take a risk every onve in a while, right...??

Much love
Charis x

Geen opmerkingen: